Each of the five research groups has its own research profile but they are closely linked in research carrying out a wide range of cooperative activities under two thematic lines:
- TL1. MATERIALS CHEMISTRY & NANOSCIENCE;
- TL2. PHYSICAL, BIOPHYSICAL & MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY;
For more information about Research Groups, please click here.
The R&D unit is focused on the following topics:
- Nanostructures, nanosystems and nanomaterials;
- Ionic liquids and DES, properties and applications;
- Electrochemical and Molecular Recognition Sensors;
- Excited state reactivity dynamics;
- New chemical identities for health applications;
- Environmental mobility properties of chemicals;
- Molecular and Supramolecular thermodynamics of organic compounds;
- Drug/receptor & biomolecule/membrane thermodynamics;
- Chemistry and Society.